Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: When Grandia 2 Meets Xenosaga?...

  1. #1
    Inactive Member melfice's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    4,689
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    http://www.deviantart.com/view/5902508/

    Well, yes! It's a picture i rendered long ago, but that i never got online til now! enjoy it!...

    Wiseman: Rights to upload it granted!

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Nice! I'll queue it for posting to the current Granaboard website as it's Grandia II related. The rest of the pics will be uploaded to the Proto Omega Members' Fanart archive.

    BTW, correct me if wrong: you have given me permission to post everything non-G2 related to the PΩ Members' Fanart archive, right? And can I post this one and this one as well? I could post them to the current Granaboard G2 Fanart Archive.

    I think you're our most prolific artists. Your pics are pretty good and they are always very nicely colored. Keep up the good work!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Nice Mel!

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thank you very much! I'll upload them as soon as possible. Of course I'll credit you, it's my policy to always credit whoever sent the items, unless explicitly told otherwise. If I wouldn't know who sent them, I would use their E-Mail address.

    I'll list them with the rest of your pics under the name of "Navassan"; is this correct? If you want I can change it to Melfice which is your board name, any name you choose is fine by me.

    Thanks again!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member melfice's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    4,689
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yes you may upload those also. As far as you give me the right credit for them, you may upload any picture i do.

    Heh! thanks for your comments! Those pics have a tough work behind!

  6. #6
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Posted!

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Cavalier's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,932
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    lolz cool man, do the same thing with chars from the games! =D

  8. #8
    Inactive Member melfice's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    4,689
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    He he he he.. i still remember some picture featuring Kos-mos and Tio... [img]wink.gif[/img] let me look for it!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •